Receive Long-Lasting Orthodontics
At Independence Family Dentistry, we understand the importance of having a nice smile. Crooked teeth and misalignments not only affect your confidence, but also your oral health. There’s a much higher chance of getting plaque and food particle buildup between misaligned teeth, increasing your risk of gum disease. Invisalign clear braces are an excellent tooth-straightening option for teens and adults looking for an alternative to traditional orthodontia.
At Independence Family Dentistry, we can assess your misaligned teeth and determine if you qualify for Invisalign clear braces. If Dr. Nakhla thinks you’ll benefit from Invisalign clear braces, then he’ll take molds of your teeth. The molds are sent to the Invisalign lab, where a series of aligners will be custom-made to straighten your teeth over a series of months. Depending on your individual needs, you may need to wear your Invisalign clear braces for anywhere from 12 to 24 months. You switch out aligners every two weeks, and the Invisalign system gently and comfortably shifts your teeth into optimal positions.
Some of the benefits of using Invisalign clear braces to straighten your teeth include:
- Enjoying your favorite meals and snacks. There are no dietary restrictions with Invisalign clear braces because you can remove your braces any time to eat.
- Spending less time in a dental chair. Since Invisalign doesn’t require individual adjustments, you only have to come in every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Experiencing comfortable orthodontia. The aligners are made from supple plastic that’s flexible enough to offer a comfortable fit, but strong enough to shift your teeth.
- Smiling without worry. Invisalign aligners are crafted from clear plastic, which makes them virtually unnoticeable to friends and colleagues.
- Easy cleaning. Cleaning your Invisalign clear braces is easy and convenient. You just need a toothbrush and lukewarm water to scrub away particles from your aligners.
Independence Family Dentistry offers Invisalign clear braces and other smile-enhancement services. Request your appointment today!