Why Choose Independence Family Dentistry
Advanced Technology. Patient Advocacy. Anxiety-Free Experience.
Providing high-quality treatment though the use of advanced technology
- State-of-the-Art Procedures: Independence Family Dentistry performs many state-of-the-art procedures including laser dentistry, CEREC (Ceramic REConstruction, All-on-4 Dental Implants and Invisalign orthodontics. These advanced procedures are less invasive, encourage faster healing and have higher success rates than their dated alternatives.
- Unique ImagingTechniques: Independence Family Dentistry uses advanced imaging techniques, including intraoral cameras, digital x-rays and the Galileos Cone Beam, ensuring a safer and more comprehensive approach to oral health.
- Eco-Friendly: Independence Family Dentistry is an all-digital office, using paperless charting to eliminate unnecessary paper waste.
Emphasis on patient advocacy
- Comprehensive Services: At Independence Family Dentistry, the patient has access to a variety of cosmetic, restorative and preventative services, making it a one-stop dental option.
- Oral Health Partner: Nakhla and his staff partner with patients to uncover oral health needs and smile goals, and create individualized treatment plans to give each patient the smile they deserve.
- Education: Patients have access to a wide range of educational videos, empowering them with knowledge about various oral health issues and dental procedures.
Delivering an anxiety-free experience
- Sedation Options: Independence Family Dentistry offers sedation options to calm the nerves of patients who are particularly anxious. Sedation choices include local anesthesia, oral conscious sedation and nitrous oxide.
- Patient Comfort: Independence Family Dentistry has treatment rooms equipped with amenities to increase patient comfort, including TVs, noise-cancelling headphones, refreshments, blankets and pillows.
- Physician Follow-Up: Nakhla personally contacts patients before and after procedures to answer any questions and ensure there are no problems, allowing patients to feel more at ease about both the procedures and outcomes.