Are several of your teeth missing, cracked or failing? Why not investigate the amazing services offered by your restorative dentist in Florence, Dr. Danny Nakhla? Restorative dentistry not only heals disease and corrects oral function, it also gives a great cosmetic boost to damaged smiles. And, when your smile looks good, you feel great. Dental crowns in Florence, tooth-colored fillings, dentures and dental implants are only some of the restorative options available at Independence Family Dentistry.
The First Step is a Consultation
Dr. Nakhla begins any restorative dentistry consultation with a complete oral examination, including oral cancer assessment, periodontal screening, visual inspection for decay, digital X-rays, and other imaging as needed. Expectations and realistic goals are discussed and a treatment plan formulated. Dr. Nakhla highly values and listens to patient input throughout the treatment process. The individualized plan may include a variety of restorative and cosmetic treatments, all aimed at improving the health, function, and appearance of the individual’s teeth, gums, and jaw.
Included in this all-inclusive approach is a true restoration of the patient’s well-being and self-image. Patients often desire to feel better about themselves because poor dental health and aesthetics hamper professional advancement and interpersonal relationships. Not surprisingly, then, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry maintains that most Americans feel that a person’s smile is his or her most noticed physical feature.
The Next Step Includes State-of-the-Art Treatments
Treatment may include one or more agreed upon restorative dental services such as:
- Tooth extraction when necessary
- Root canal therapy to treat abscessed or fractured teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings to eliminate decay for a seamless repair
- CEREC same-day crowns, fixed bridgework, dentures and dental implants to shore up healthy tooth structure or replace missing teeth
- Periodontal scaling and root planing to treat gum disease
- Invisalign clear braces, an invisible alternative to conventional braces
- Sedation dentistry options (nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV conscious sedation) to maximize comfort
Full mouth restorations may incorporate cosmetic services such as:
- Professional at-home whitening to bleach out stains
- Composite resin bonding to fill chips, cracks, and gaps
- Porcelain veneers to remake teeth marred by oral trauma, odd shape, and deep stains
It Takes Work to Restore a Smile
A patient can expect a full mouth reconstruction to take time, patience, and some financial resources. Independence Family Dentistry participates in Care Credit and Lending Club financing. However, services, such as professional teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings or composite resin bonding, are cost-sparing and dramatically enhance smile aesthetics. Your dream smile definitely can be in your reach.
Learn More about Restorative Dentistry