When a dentist combines great skill, technology and patient-centeredness, he’s the Cincinnati dentist for you. Find the best dentist serving the Independence, KY and Cincinnati, OH area in Dr. Danny Nakhla.
Your Cincinnati dentist offers preventive care
Following the guidelines established by the American Dental Association, Dr. Danny Nahkla of Independence Family Dentistry offers many preventive dental services to keep teeth and gums healthy and vibrant, starting with routine 6-month check-ups. They include:
- Hygienic cleanings to remove plaque and tartar
- Comprehensive inspections for decay, gum disease, condition of existing restorations, bite, tooth alignment, bruxism and TMJ dysfunction
- Oral cancer screenings
- Digital x-rays
- Individualized treatment plans for every member of the family
Piggybacking with at-home brushing and flossing, in-office preventive services stop disease early and lessen the seriousness and cost of problems if they do occur.
Your Cincinnati dentist offers restorative care
Gum disease and dental decay lead to tooth loss and systemic health problems such as heart attack and diabetes. When diagnosed, your dentist in Cincinnati restore teeth to optimal health with a wide array of modern treatments that avoid tooth loss and replace teeth if loss occurs.
Restorative treatments at Independence Family Dentistry include:
- Metal-free, tooth-colored fillings
- Root canal therapy for severely decayed, infected or injured teeth
- CEREC same-day crowns, inlays and onlays for seamlessly beautiful repair
- Laser gum disease therapy with no sutures and quick healing
- Natural-looking bridgework and dentures
- Advanced dental implants and All-on-4 dentures, the finest tooth replacement options available today
Dr. Nahkla insists on today’s latest dental technologies, too, including intraoral cameras to spot hidden decay, digital x-rays, which are low in radiation and facilitate paperless storage, and Galileo 3-D Cone Beam scans. These 14-sec scans give Dr. Nahkla a sharp image of teeth, roots, gums, bones and other supporting tissues for complete picture of a patient’s oral health.
Your Cincinnati dentist offers cosmetic treatments
A healthy smile can be a dazzler, too. Dr. Nahkla and his staff remake teeth marred by defects such as stains, uneven length, odd shape and cracks. Take age and wear and tear off your smile with:
- Composite resin bonding to blend away pits,chips, gaps and mild overlapping
- Porcelain veneers, thin ceramic shells that disguise dark stains, cracks and other problems
- Invisalign clear aligners for invisible correction of mild to moderate orthodontic issues
- Take-home or in-office teeth whitening that safely bleaches stains from smoking, food and beverages
Your Cincinnati dentist does it all
And he does it very well. Dr. Nakhla prides himself on up to date skills and compassionate care for each individual patient that comes through his door. Find great dental care at Independence Family Dentistry. Contact the office today for your one on one consultation.